Wednesday to Sunday
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Last admission: 5:30 PM
Monday and Tuesday.
January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1 and December 25.
Individual or group tours | Guided tours
Temporary exhibition «For Your Free Thinking», located at:
1. Multiuse lounge
3. Saint Barbara Chapel
4. Round Fort or «Secret»
«Outdoor» spaces of the fortress
Plan Your Visit
COVID -19 | Rules for a safe visit at the museum
– Always wear a mask;
– Disinfect your hands before and after the visit;
– While moving, keep a distance of 2 meters from other people;
– Family members and cohabitants may remain together during the visit (maximum 6 people);
– Avoid touching any surfaces;
– Avoid forming groups;
– Follow the instructions provided by the staff.
– An alcohol-based hand rub is available at the entrance and when entering the exhibition.
Access to exhibition rooms
Access to the Museum is currently subject to space capacity rules as follows:
– Ratio of 1 person per 20 m2;
– Distance of 2 meters between people not living together.
The MNRL abide by all the preventative and sanitary rules and guidelines provided by the National Health Authorities (DGS – Direção Geral de Saúde).
Visit conditions may change at any time, subject to new government guidelines.